About Our Service?
Thank you for considering RemoveArrest.com by CleanSearch®, inc, registered VIA the United States Patent and Trademark Office. RemoveArrest.com has removed more Search Egine Content than all other sources combined. We are faster, more thorough and monitor your name better than any other source! We know how to obstruct pages from search resulting in no appearence in Search results! It's called obfuscation or deindexing. Please read out terms of service at http://cleansearch.net/tos.
RemoveArrest.com specializes in arrest related content removal. A
service of CleanSearch®LLC. We were established in 1999 long before any arrest
or mugshot databases existed! We are the "White Hat" Search Engine removal service, not
one of those fly-by-night services that only exists to remove their own
publications. In 2007, consumers started inquiring and requesting record
related 'unpublication' options. We spent the last 10 years learning,
providing and creating whatever it method necessary to provide Search Engine
content removal options
for out clients!
Here our some of the most common questions:
1. Does it include all images & content from the Websites listed?
Yes, we de-index, block, or obfuscate the entire contents of the associated page.
2. Does it includes any search results associated with the Websites listed.
Yes, the search results are what are service will remove for you.
3. How long will it take?
Up to 30 days, however, average completion is around 7 to 10 days.
The more locations associated with your service, the more potential residual content there will be to administer. Each link and each Search Engine must be administered independently, and some of these procedures are automated! This means there can be variables in the time-frame, rest assured, we work on removing ALL residual content associated with your service. Sometimes additional steps must be taken to ensure full success, including talking to search engine staff directly, we will get it done. More FAQ's Here.
If you receive a service proposal, we urge you to check the list thoroughly to make sure we have not missed anything you're aware of or added something that isn't actually you! Our goal is to be as thorough, effective and cost-efficient as possible. Identical searches sometimes yield different results from person to person and moment to moment. It is ultimately your responsibility to search the Internet and confirm the results as compared to our search in order to evaluate our service proposal. We have listed all we see currently, but it does not necessarily mean there is no other occurrence, or that there won't be some other occurrence in the future. This service is only applicable to the specific web locations specified in our custom service proposal.
1. We do not operate any sites accepting a fee to remove content. Please note the content associated with our services emanate from third-party independent websites and reside on Search Engine results, which is what we will eliminate. We are a fee-based assistance service, for those who do not want to spend the time learning how to administer the deindexing of pages and the removal of residual content on Search Engine results.
2. The publication of public record is nothing unusual, it's a normal event that happens over virtually every medium.
3. The fact that the associated charges of this arrest were dropped, dismissed, expunged, pardoned, etc, have no relevance on the results lingering on Google, BING, Yahoo, and other major Search Engines.
4. Our services are maintained to provide a quick option our clients. Although we believe in First Amendment rights, we do not necessarily agree with the practices of any given database, nor desire their development; The last thing we want is a repeat customer for RemoveArrest Service. Our business model would be ideal never having a repeat client for RemoveArrest.com services. We do not want you to get arrested again, or have the same arrest appear again in Search Engine Results. We provide publication and Search Results Management services via www.CleanSearch.net, where we welcome and often receive repeat business.
We do not redistribute data.
Using our service will not make it any more likely or less likely to appear on
an alternate Websites or search facilities. However,
removing access to would limit the ability for a
random private individual who knows you personally from posting or
redistributing, linking to it, etc..
5. You are welcome to pursue any course you desire. Our services are optional, we have experience with the coding, de-indexing, and administration to facilitate clean search results from major Search Engines such as Google, BING, and Yahoo! We are a fee-based, for-profit company created in 1999 years before any arrest records were published online. We do not charge to extract the Webpage, we charge to process the removal so it does not appear in Search results.
Laws which prohibit taking money for removal will only eliminate the option to remove it, the records will still be published and perused. These major databases make money through advertising, don't expect all of them to "fold-up". They will most likely stop accepting payment and leave content online permanently, for advertising revenue, just like an online newspaper. Keep in mind, Google and other Search Engines appropriate the return of publish records in their results. This has proven to be content with extremely high popularity. We merely offer our clients a viable method of managing Search Engine results which contain unwanted content.
HOW TO AVOID THE MOST DESTRUCTIVE ACTIONS TO YOUR NAME SEARCH!
Extremely valuable information!
There are common actions which are very damaging to your name-search and name-association. Here are the valuable "must-do" tips on protecting your name search. This is serious, your actions could make the difference between good, benign and catastrophic results.
Please note the four most damaging search activity even if you never 'click':
1. Adding negative verbiage to your name e.g. Your Name + DUI, arrest, mugshot, charged, police, etc.
2. Initiating 'deep' searches (past 3 or 4 pages) will result in display of name on same results page as 'trashy' internet content in general.
3. Searching databases directly for your name. Don't search "wife-beaters database" and add your name to the dynamically created results page, right??
4. Continuous Searching; will cause the search engines to look for more deeper content about you.
Don't make bad search result a self filling prophecy! We have been doing this since 1999, incorporated in 2006. We have seen people destroy their own name search by becoming obsessed and creating the problem themselves. Please take care with your name search.
We will eliminate associated Search
We can remove the Search Engine results associated with the content cited in our custom service proposals. We will monitor your name safely and confidentially to be confident no other residual content is appearing in search results associated with your name. We will be happy to assist you through the elimination process. We've removed tens of thousands of pages from Search Engines! Everything you need to begin the process is contained in our service proposals. Prices are subject to change. Call 561-288-0655 should you have any questions.
We will send you the results with a removal solution ASAP!
RemoveArrest was created out of demand. RemoveArrest, from CleanSearch®, is much like a document service which assists you in obtaining a passport, birth certificate or other vital records.
CleanSearch® helps manage what search results are associated with your name-search. Due to the incredible demand for the management of online arrest records, CleanSearch® created a platform in which we can pull your arrest record from it's online source quickly. The longer a record remains online, the more chance for proliferation.
We operate a depth of proprietary internet services such as StickyPublish, HitDetective, CleanSearch® and Repularity, Algorithm Based Search Engine Management Technology. Our expertise, experience, infrastructure, know-how and wide-net of contacts allows us to offer assistance in expediting the removal of your unwanted online Search Engine results. More Frequently asked questions. CleanSearch® is the industry leader in Internet relevance association, ensuring positive search results of your name-search.